10 Questions to ask your Neurologist after a Stroke
If you’ve had a stroke, you probably have concerns about what lies ahead in the weeks and months of stroke recovery. You may have a limited amount of time with your doctor to get all the stroke recovery information you need.
Here are some guide questions that can help you with your quick stroke recovery:
1. What really caused my stroke?
2. What can I do to lower my risk of another stroke?
3. How soon can I completely recover?
4. Do I need therapy?
5. Do I need to check on with my cardiologist?
6. What changes will I experience after a stroke?
7. Will stroke happen to me again?
8. Do I need regular check up?
9. Do I need regular blood test?
10.Can I live a normal life?
Once you gather the information you need about your stroke recovery plan, you'll feel more confident and better able to move forward on your road to wellness.